Thursday, October 13, 2005

Remission

My compulsion to blog (Brennan's Syndrome - Blogus Bovinus Wastus) has gone into remission. Enough whacks at George Bush, sufficient blasts at those who would return our schools to the Dark Ages, proper dosages of deploring the Democrat response to Republican hubris, and more than enough heartburn over the calamitous cancer of Iraq have sent the blog syndrome into temporary quiescence.

The syndrome returns with a vengeance from time to time, and I’ll alert my loyal readers when the symptoms become acute once more. For now, I’m working on other projects that demand my time.

I have no ideas how many readers I have, but more than four hundred individuals have taken the time to explore the site, and my counter registers almost three thousand hits since this electronic rag began publication. I appreciate the interest and even the occasional complaint.

It’s almost certain that no medicine on earth will be able to keep the disease at bay through the ’06 election cycle, so until then, “Goodnight and good luck!” Now that’s original!

Wild Bill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whisperer Gets Pickup
CBS has ordered full 22-episode seasons of its new hit supernatural series Ghost Whisperer while commissioning three new scripts for its SF show Threshold , waiting to see some more ratings data before ordering ...
secret shopper