Thursday, November 16, 2006

It's in the Genes

This is a great day for Wild Bill and his 800 readers. It seems that scientists are close to unraveling the DNA code of the Neanderthals and soon will be able to prove (or not) that some humans are indeed descended from these prehistoric humanoids.

For years, friends (is that the correct term?) have been comparing my stands on many issues to these long gone beings. Thankfully, from now on my answer will be that I’m simply a creature of my genes.

On the other hand, I’ve tossed the term Neanderthal around as a pejorative at some of the obviously low life creatures who cannot grasp the wisdom of the postings on this site. And there are some – more than you pure Homo sapiens will ever know - who persist in attempting to bludgeon the obvious truths of these objective essays. Now I understand; they really are Neanderthals, and I forgive them with unconditional love.

We live in wonderful times.

Blog on!

Wild Bill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definition
humanoid Show phonetics
noun [C]
a machine or creature with the appearance and qualities of a human

It appears to me that humanoids do not have to be prehistoric.I see them each evening on the news.