Saturday, November 04, 2006

Pelosi is Coming


Listen my children and you shall hear,
Of the last minute ride of Bush in fear,

To every Bible Belt village and farm---
A cry of defiance with lots of fear,
A voice in the darkness, a knock at the door,
“Pelosi is coming! Pelosi is coming!”

Thus was the last minute ride of Bush in fear.

Of course you knew that Wild Bill could never resist this opportunity, and he sends his apologies to Hank Longfellow.

Three days to go.

You heard the joke that Bush wants Rumsfeld to stay on for the remaining two years of his term? He said that whopper even as he was mixing the hemlock for Don’s lunch next Wednesday. Funny guy that George.

Vote! George is beating the bushes for Christians in fear of stem cells, Chuck Darwin, and same sex couples.

Blog on!

Wild Bill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right on, Bill !
You make me wish I was still editing newspapers - which I did in Maine for 33 years until retirement!

I trained a replacement editor - and eventually married her!
Now I'm the happiest ever!